EMOTIONS NATIVE PARK
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV or Polaris vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water. Take your memories with photographs taken during the tour.
|ATV VEHICLE (Individual)|
|ATV VEHICLE (Double)|
Tours ideal for passengers who are visiting the destination for the first time, show the classic and most important aspects of the place visited
FA&ST: Fun, Activity & Sport Tours
Golf, cycling, hiking, Segways, fishing, kayaking, sailing… anything a sportsman’s heart desires.
SPECIAL INTEREST – Theme Tours
Highlighting available themes and special events at each destination, such as cultural, artistic, historic, gastronomic, etc.
Motions Native Park (3:30
- Pick-up at hotels. Pick-up time depends on the location and shift.
- Arrival at Emotions Native Park. Where we’ll provide full equipment and safety briefing
- ATV’s ride. Go through jungle paths for one hour enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote. Polaris are optional.
- Casa de los Sueños. Fun trails will take you to the Casa de los Sueños (house of dreams, traditional house). Visit the garden and ranch to learn about the lifestyle of the first settlers of Playa del Carmen.
- Mayan vestiges. Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges.
- Mayan ceremony. Walk through the jungle and participate in a Mayan ceremony that a shaman will perform with copal incense.
- Cenote Ixhel. Keep walking until you reach a magnificent cave, the Cenote Ixhel. Learn about geological formations, sinkholes, stalagmites and stalactites.
- Ziplines. Fly above the jungle with three zip lines, feel the wind and appreciate the landscape!
- Cenote swim: After a short hike you will found a cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
- Traditional snack. Enjoy a delicious chicken burrito, corn snacks (mayan style) and flavored water.
- Drop-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun.
The 3:00 pm shift is for couples it includes some romantic elements magnifying emotions.
THE EXPEDITION INCLUDES:
Traditional lunch, water, bilingual adventure guide, equipment required for activities, towel, lockers and transportation if you hired. It does not include vehicle insurance.
Bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), fresh clothing, bathing suit on, extra set of clothing and cash or credit card for crafts, vehicle insurance and photos.
This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women. Children under 6 years old cannot participate. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate. For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
An additional insurance for the vehicle $15USD (Single) and 25 USD (Double), it must be pay on site (Refundable if the vehicle is not damaged).
This tour operates under all weather conditions.