This magical place with an ambiance of fiesta, music and tradition captures the imagination of everyone who visits by conjuring up memories of Mexico in its golden age. Decorated with motifs from the 32 States of Mexico, the famous trajineras, …that were once used for transporting flowers, fruits and vegetables grown in floating gardens, have become a means of transportation and a cause of joy for all those who come to Xoximilco searching for a unique moment they can only experience here in Cancun, in a modern version of the legendary cruise through the canals, with the colors and the charm of those magical moments we hold dear. Remember: trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
Tours ideal for passengers who are visiting the destination for the first time, show the classic and most important aspects of the place visited
These tours are specially selected for families who have children.
SPECIAL INTEREST – Theme Tours
Highlighting available themes and special events at each destination, such as cultural, artistic, historic, gastronomic, etc.
YOUR ADMISSION TO XOXIMILCO INCLUDES:
- A nighttime cruise on board a trajinera
- Dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine
- Open bar with tequila, beer, fruit flavored beverages and sodas
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as: mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Open Monday to Saturday from 7:00 to 12:00 p.m.
- Access at 6:30p.m.
- Approximate duration: 3 hours
- Children age 5 and older
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Book in advance to ensure your admission
- Bring cash, so you can go back home with a souvenir
- Trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.