Formerly a walled City of the Mayan culture, it is located in the Coast of the Caribbean Sea. Most of its buildings were constructed int he post-classic period. It seems that it was inhabited during the first years of the Spanish colony. At the end of the XVI century the city was completely abandoned.
he perfect tour for those wishing to visit part of the Mayan culture and enjoy one of the best views of the Mexican Caribbean , returning to their hotel early in order to be able to enjoy the rest of the day relaxing.
Tours ideal for passengers who are visiting the destination for the first time, show the classic and most important aspects of the place visited
Tour Recommended for customers who visit the destination a second time.
These tours are specially selected for families who have children.
Tour length: 05 hours.
- transportation with A / C
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Tulum
- 02 hour visit at the archeological site of Tulum, (guests will receive one hour of guided tour and 1 hour of free time to take pictures, go for a swim or purchase art crafts at the flee market).
- Professional bilingual guide
Return to the hotels aproximately at 2:00-2:30 p.m. (hours are aproximate and may vary depending on traffic, climate conditions, or unespected events).
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Biodegradable sun block
- Extra money