TULUM - JUNGLE MAYA
Explore the impressive Tulum archaeological site. It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. This beach has been declared one of the best in the world! Discover Jungla Maya where is the entrance to the amazing Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Snorkeler specialized cave divers. Snorkel surrounded by awesome rock formations. Ride through the jungle on our all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs. Rappel down into a cenote (underground cave) and swim in a unique natural pool. Enjoy nature flying over the jungle’s foliage on exciting zip-lines. Participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
|TOUR TULUM - JUNGLE MAYA|
|ONLY TOUR JUNGLE MAYA|
Tours ideal for passengers who are visiting the destination for the first time, show the classic and most important aspects of the place visited
Tour Recommended for customers who visit the destination a second time.
FA&ST: Fun, Activity & Sport Tours
Golf, cycling, hiking, Segways, fishing, kayaking, sailing… anything a sportsman’s heart desires.
SPECIAL INTEREST – Theme Tours
Highlighting available themes and special events at each destination, such as cultural, artistic, historic, gastronomic, etc.
- Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun.
- Arrival at Tulum or Jungla Maya Native Park (According to logistics).
- Tulum (1:45 hours). This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because it’s located seaside, which make it even more unique. Admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
- Jungla Maya (3:00 hours at the park).
- 4x4 ride: Cross-country across the jungle on board our original Mercedes Benz Unimog truck.
- Rappel: 40ft down and swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine waters and beautiful rock formations.
- Zip-lines: Fly over the lush forest on zip-lines, watch out, there is one water-landing!
- Refresh at the cenote: Visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underwater river, explored throughout 137 miles.
- Cave Snorkel: in crystal clear waters surrounded by awesome and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
- Mayan ritual. Be part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony that will be performed by a local shaman.
- Traditional meal. Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas.
- Drop-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun (approximately time).
- Estimated tour duration: 6 hours plus transportation.
Only Jungle Maya
- 02:00 - 03:00 p.m. Drop-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun (approximately time)
THE EXPEDITION INCLUDES:
- Transportation for small groups, traditional lunch, water, archaeological tour guide, entrance fee to Tulum, entrance fee to the park, 4x4 ride, equipment required for activities, towel and lockers.
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit on, hat, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos.
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Jungla Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.